Saturday 25 May 2013

Sky lanterns lovin!

It was actually part of the original plan to include the release of sky lanterns for our wedding reception. It kinda adds onto the "magical" aspect of the wedding itself. Not everyday are you given the chance to do this, hence the best way you can is during a wedding. I have not done this before either so I was really excited!
Apparently just a month before our big day, we were advised that the Mckinley admin no longer allow this. It was major heartbreak just imagine as this dream was spot on from the beginning of our wedding preps.

I thought it would be too impractical and disorganised to change venues with little time left in order to push through with the plan, and besides I realised, we had to be more flexible and choose our stressors really well so we obviously just had to  scrap the whole idea. But then again, my heart broke into pieces as I already have envisioned our wedding to have that as part of the program.

Anywayyyy, we were able to let it go. And the wedding came out fun still so no regrets. However, if given the chance of experiencing or let out sky lanterns, I'd be number one to volunteer!








No comments:

Post a Comment