Saturday 25 May 2013

New blog header and we have been approved!

Hoorayyyy for my new blog header!!! Thanks to +Moki Gray  for adding character to my lonesome looking blog page! Love you, Moki! Mwahhh!!!

Okay, so I really think this year is OUR year. So many exciting things have happened and we're still halfway of the year! We got married to our dream wedding (love your own, ofcourse!) early this year, which we believe really, really magneted all the good vibes around us. Next was we were able to finally move out of my in-law's place and find our own small house and fill it in with stuff in  no time, and now..... (drum roll, please!!!).... We have been granted our Permanent Residency! Woohooo!!! We were blessed with a very considerate and humble case officer that it only took her less than a month to approve our application. Jake and I are sooooo ecstatic, we had to do our crazy chicken dance because of so much kilig and disbelief!!! I think our case has to be written as one of the most fast visa applications to be approved ever! Record breaking at its finest! Truly, when it rains it pours! So God, please keep it comin! We don't mind the downpour of blessings at all!!!

I am still waiting for God to answer one of my deepest wishes still. It is something that we have been praying so hard for since last year. It may be taking so long, but we can feel God working on his plan and we can almost smell and feel it coming now... I believe in God's perfect timing. I believe it would be worth the wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment