Tuesday 18 June 2013

My JAZEL SY Bridal Gown for auction

I initially posted my interest to auction off my wedding gown in  the wedding community that I owe so much---Weddings at Work and now, I am here sharing the good news to everyone! I am selling my gorgeous JAZEL SY wedding dress with only a meager starting price!

I've always loved my gown since the moment I first laid my eyes on it, BUT I had to be practical and give it away for the simplest reason, that......  I love it. I've accepted the fact that I won't be able to wear it again and instead of just leaving it to rot, I'd much rather give it away (in the right price, of course) to somebody else who would be blessed by this beautiful piece of artwork.

My friends know that this dress was quite a splurge, and so whoever wins this gown is really very lucky because she would be able to get this for only a fraction of the original cost. This fab dress is actually fit to flare with a draped bodice and a sweetheart neckline. It has a figure-flattering mermaid silhouette with an open back intricate lace details and tulle crystal beading that is accented with a "whimsical-tiered" soft organza textured train and skirt.

This gown has only been used once, in mint condition, and has been dry cleaned. I'm also throwing in  my preparation dress and my bridal shoes, as well as my ceremony and secondary veil and bridal pouch (all from Jazel Sy) to the winning bidder. You can put in your bids now by emailing me at jennygelvezon@gmail.com. Closing time will be on June 27th.


Bridal Shoes, preparation dress and bridal pouch by Jazel Sy

Bridal Gown First Look details



Second Look



2 comments:

  1. hi may i know the price of your gown? love it.you may contact me in my email.jhenbalza@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jhen! Thanks for expressing interest, however, the gown was sold last July... Sorry and thanks again :) I'd pray you find your perfect wedding dress soon:)

    ReplyDelete