Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Bridal March Song: The First Time I Loved Forever

The first time I heard of the Philippine Madrigal Singers' (aka MADZ) rendition of this song, I knew straight away that this song HAS TO BE the one for when I walk down the aisle. This was EVEN BEFORE we officially got engaged in 2010, and guess what? I never changed my mind since.

Jake couldn't agree more..... the first time he heard of it, he LITERALLY had tears falling down his eyes! I'm not kidding!

The lyrics is just spot on..... he was my first true love and I was his, and hopefully we'll be each other's last love too.

And so this song was just the perfect tune to describe how we feel towards each other. It was truly special that even up to this day, more than 6 months after our church wedding, we still listen to it over and over again.  Our most favorite line in this song is this,

 "....and if wishes and dreams are merely for children and if love's a tale for fools... I'd live the dream with you..."

So here I am, sharing this wonderful song to all of you, my friends. May you enjoy listening to it, and may you let this song fill you up with content and joy of the thought of loving, and being loved in return.  <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment