Monday 11 March 2013

Back on Blogging yay! :)

Hi everyone! It has been yearsssss since I have last blogged and the feeling of being here right now is just unexplainable. I have always loved writing and sharing my thoughts, and just about anything and everything under the sun that piques my interest. However, at one point, I felt I had nothing else to give.... and that there is absolutely nothing for me to share. My life became boring at one stage, and I felt stagnated. This happens to most people, I guess. Or could it just be me and my silly mid-mid life crisis phase??

Anyhow, I have long ago moved forward from that stage and I would most probably say that I have gained much more wisdom and experience to impart to my readers (I see 1, 2,3...oh, 4 hands raising up!) hahaha!

This blog is all about the things I enjoy and love the most. I love having conversations with my family and friends and, with these topics that I am about to enumerate- you can bet that however busy I am, I would drop whatever that I am doing and listen to you with all ears. People close to me knows that I am a big mouth and I laugh really, really hard I could choke... I am numero uno crazy (don't be fooled by the looks, you know!) and I buy the corniest jokes. Consequently, I would also  like to believe that I am a woman of great essence (naks!). At age 25, I have experienced a lot of things most people my age haven't and through this blog, I somehow I would be able to share some of my life learnings and as well, inspirations for the happy things.

This blog will be all about weddings, lifestyle, fashion, people, food and a whole bunch more. I'll be sharing tips once in a while (not that I am an expert!) You can either take it or leave it- but you know, there are quite a few things I have discovered that has worked for me, and it could for you, too :)

Meanwhile, I might go on just a very "short-lived leave" just so this tiny space of mine could go on a mini-revamp. I can hear you whisper, "How silly of her to be taking a "leave", she hasn't even started yet." hahahha! And that is precisely why! Because I would never want to leave blogging again. As most of my close friends know, I procrastinate and eventually leave my blog when it's half baked. I promised myself to make this blogging a habit form hereon, and I have to encourage myself to write at least one sensible post a week. With this I have asked the help of my very good and talented friend, Moki Gray to actually mokify, este prettify my little blog space right here.

So until then, I will be back for something nice and interesting for all of you.... thanks for dropping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment